Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sending Questions to One Smart Mama

No question is too large or too small or too strange or too personal for One Smart Mama. In addition, while no question is too long for One Smart Mama, it may work better to pose a brief question and then include more paragraphs of background information to help me answer the question. The more detail I have, the better.

Send all questions to thetowncriers@gmail.com and include the words "One Smart Mama" in the subject line. All questions will be posted anonymously. You'll get a form response back so you know that I have your message and then I'll get started thinking about your concern and post my answer as soon as possible.

Now get asking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how do i start my own advice column on the web i can give really good advice 4teens but i dont know how to start my own advice column on the web can you please help me

Anonymous said...

if you can help me out email me at gangsta_grl1592@yahoo.com please and thank you